John Gaynor & Co provide specialist advice on all aspects of employment law in order that employers can maintain a harmonious, productive and mutually beneficial industrial relations environment.
The pace of change in the workplace and the increasing complexities of legislation calls for adaptability and innovation on the part of both employers and employees: contractual arrangements for traditional permanent, part-time or consultancy work can be designed to address all law of employment needs.
Other areas of expertise include:
- Rights and duties of equality legislation, including notice periods and holiday, maternity and parental entitlements.
- Drafting and review of contracts.
- Termination, dismissal and redundancy guidance.
- Legislative consultancy including employment law appeals procedures.
- Labour Relations Court.
- Employment Appeals Tribunal
Call us now on 01-4540068 and we can discuss this with you
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.